Mango Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
I was thinking of adding in a fun food portion to the weekly blog posts. Recipe Wednesdays! Where I share small recipes I've been trying, with you.
This week I'm sharing a delicious smoothie bowl recipe that taste amazing. love a good smoothie bowl. I can add crunch or salty toppings and still enjoy a smoothie.
- Frozen Mangos
- Frozen Strawberries
- Plain Greek Yogurt | I like plain yogurt so that I can sweeten my smoothie with a natural sweetener like maple syrup or honey
- Water | I use water because it's less fat than using a sugary juice or milk. It still taste amazing using water. TRUST ME!
- Maple Syrup | This is a good alternative for a natural sweetener. It doesn't have those added sugars and It also has great health benefits from Antioxidants to helps protect skin health.
- Cinnamon | Cinnamon has so many health benefits from anti-inflammatory properties to may help lower cancer risks. Look up more benefits of cinnamon. And it adds a great taste
Blend Together Your Base And Sweetener And Add Your Toppings!
- Fresh Raspberries
- Sunflower Seeds | Sunflower seeds are one of my favorite snacks. I love the crunch and the salty flavor it adds.
- Bananas Would also taste amazing with this